Decorating a narrow entry way


We all know that there is no second chance to create a good impression. The entryway is your home's first impression. Unfortunately my entry way is narrow and I had no clue about how to decorate it. I knew I wanted some sort of skinny table but never found something that would fit in such a small space without my door hitting it.






So I decided to buy a nice mirror I found at target's Threshold collection whilst it looked really nice and gave the hallway a more welcoming aspect; something was still missing.

I found some nice pictures of shelves that I thought will be a nice fit for such a narrow space, Ikea was the place to go to find this super skinny shelves that some people were using to hold pictures.



Then one day at Michael's I found this light up sign with a wooden finish that complimented the mirror perfectly.

I'm still trying to add a few more pieces to my hallway but I'm very please with my first attempt to warm up this space.

What do you guys think?

No comments